Luhdorff and Scalmanini, Consulting Engineers (LSCE) is a firm that provides civil engineering, hydrogeologic, and water resource-related services to municipalities, agricultural and urban water districts, and other public and private entities throughout California. LSCE is a recognized leader in groundwater resources investigation, planning, development, use, protection, and management. The firm was founded in 1980 and currently has offices located in the Sacramento area (Woodland), the San Francisco Bay Area (Daly City), Fresno, and Chico California. Our water resources engineers provide a full range of services in water resources, including water system evaluations, consulting, design, and construction management.
We are seeking a Civil AutoCAD Specialist to use computer aided design techniques to prepare drawings and draft plans for civil construction, environmental remediation, and water resource-related services. Our work is fast paced with short deadlines, and you must be able to perform your tasks accurately and quickly. This position will require coordination and working closely with LSCE Principal, Supervising, Senior, and Project level engineers, as well as outside subcontractors, general contractors, owners/clients, and LSCE subconsultants. This individual will have a general understanding of municipal water infrastructure drafting using AutoCAD and will provide drafting and AutoCAD Civil 3D modeling support on a variety of civil engineering projects.
- Strong knowledge of engineering plan preparation
- Drafting experience in water infrastructure civil engineering projects such as: piping systems (plan and profile), distribution systems, storage tanks, pump stations, and surface and groundwater treatment facilities.
- Experience creating grading plans
- Associate Degree or vocational school training in drafting
- Background or knowledge with groundwater and surface water treatment, pump station, water distribution and storage, and municipal/potable drinking water standards and design.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. LSCE is an equal opportunity employer.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
LSCE offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Submit cover letter, resume, and application to Sheona Singh, Business Admin/HR Generalist at email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.